Mark S. Mucci
Mark Mucci received his B.S. Management Information Systems from Florida State University, then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova University Center for the Study of Law in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Mucci was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989 and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 1989. He has also been a member of the Broward County Bar Association since 1989.
Mark Mucci practices in the areas of business/corporate law, construction law, estate planning and probate and real estate law. He is also a title insurance agent and handles construction mediation and arbitration. He was certified as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Court Mediator in 2007 and Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediator in 2010.
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 981 So.2d 566 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2008)
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 891 So.2d 1155 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2005)
* Oceanview Park Condo Association v. Berger, 693 So.2d 988 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1997)
* Parts Depot Co., L,P. By and Through Parts Depot Co., Inc. v. Florida Auto Supply, Inc., 669 So.2d 321, 1996-1 Trade Cases P 71 (Fla.App. 4 Dist. 1996)
* Holly Lake Association v. Holly Lake Properties, 657 So.2d 1178 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1995)
* Buscemi v. 6060 Realty Corp., 654 So.2d 197, 20 Fla. L. Weekly D958 (Fla.App. 3 Dist. 1995)
* Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal Company, Inc. v. Comanic, 626 So.2d 696 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1993)
* Gil v. Parts Depot Co., L.P., 566 So.2d 75, 15 Fla. L. Weekly D2209 (Fla. App. 3 Dist. 1990)
* Mercedes Equipment Rental v. Kelly Tractor Co,, 566 So.2d 802 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1990)
* Horizon Research Laboratories v. Flores, 550 So.2d 478 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1989)
Brian Abelow is a partner in the law firm Benson Mucci & Weiss, LLP the affiliated law firm for All Property Title & Escrow, LLC . His clients range from institutional investors to small corporations, wealthy to low-income individuals, as well as private and commercial lenders. Brian has represented clients in all aspects of real estate transactions from contract to closing assisting in excess of several hundred clients buy and sell property throughout Florida properties. He is also a licensed Title Insurance Agent with First American Title Insurance and Old Republic Title / The Fund.
In addition, Brian’s practice involves a wide range of civil litigation focusing exclusively on the real estate, construction, estate planning and business related disputes, or as he likes to call it “Dirt Law”. Brian is respected in the community as a strong straight shooter who will zealously fight for his clients’ rights but always looks out for his client’s bottom line as well. Brian graduated from the University of Florida, in 2006 receiving his B.S. in Finance with a minor in Entrepreneurship. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in 2009.
Jennifer received her Bachelor of Science Degree from Florida Atlantic University and began working in the title industry shortly after graduation. With over 15 years of experience, she has worked in almost every aspect of the industry from title examination to policy preparation. She has been with All Property Title & Escrow since 2011 and is committed to providing her customers the highest level of service and industry knowledge. She goes the extra mile to make sure each customer she interacts with is happy. Jennifer was born and raised in South Florida and she and her husband have two daughters. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the gym, and watching her girls play softball.
Sarah is a Senior Processor at All Property Title. As a Senior Processor Sarah is responsible for obtaining title commitments, assisting in clearing title issues, ordering estoppels and surveys and customer relations to insure smooth and seamless transactions. Sarah is currently enrolled in the Broward College Paralegal Studies Program and is working on obtaining her bachelor of applied science degree in business supervision and management.