Mark Mucci received his B.S. Management Information Systems from Florida State University, then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova University Center for the Study of Law in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Mucci was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989 and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 1989. He has also been a member of the Broward Count Bar Association since 1989.
Mark Mucci practices in the areas of business/corporate law, construction law, estate planning and probate and real estate law. He is also a title insurance agent and handles construction mediation and arbitration. He was certified as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Court Mediator in 2007 and Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediator in 2010.
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 981 So.2d 566 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2008)
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 891 So.2d 1155 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2005)
* Oceanview Park Condo Association v. Berger, 693 So.2d 988 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1997)
* Parts Depot Co., L,P. By and Through Parts Depot Co., Inc. v. Florida Auto Supply, Inc., 669 So.2d 321, 1996-1 Trade Cases P 71 (Fla.App. 4 Dist. 1996)
* Holly Lake Association v. Holly Lake Properties, 657 So.2d 1178 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1995)
* Buscemi v. 6060 Realty Corp., 654 So.2d 197, 20 Fla. L. Weekly D958 (Fla.App. 3 Dist. 1995)
* Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal Company, Inc. v. Comanic, 626 So.2d 696 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1993)
* Gil v. Parts Depot Co., L.P., 566 So.2d 75, 15 Fla. L. Weekly D2209 (Fla. App. 3 Dist. 1990)
* Mercedes Equipment Rental v. Kelly Tractor Co,, 566 So.2d 802 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1990)
* Horizon Research Laboratories v. Flores, 550 So.2d 478 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1989)