Mark Mucci received his B.S. Management Information Systems from Florida State University, then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova University Center for the Study of Law in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Mucci was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989 and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 1989. He has also been a member of the Broward Count Bar Association since 1989.
Mark Mucci practices in the areas of business/corporate law, construction law, estate planning and probate and real estate law. He is also a title insurance agent and handles construction mediation and arbitration. He was certified as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Court Mediator in 2007 and Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediator in 2010.
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 981 So.2d 566 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2008)
* McAllister v. Breakers Seville Association, 891 So.2d 1155 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 2005)
* Oceanview Park Condo Association v. Berger, 693 So.2d 988 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1997)
* Parts Depot Co., L,P. By and Through Parts Depot Co., Inc. v. Florida Auto Supply, Inc., 669 So.2d 321, 1996-1 Trade Cases P 71 (Fla.App. 4 Dist. 1996)
* Holly Lake Association v. Holly Lake Properties, 657 So.2d 1178 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1995)
* Buscemi v. 6060 Realty Corp., 654 So.2d 197, 20 Fla. L. Weekly D958 (Fla.App. 3 Dist. 1995)
* Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal Company, Inc. v. Comanic, 626 So.2d 696 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1993)
* Gil v. Parts Depot Co., L.P., 566 So.2d 75, 15 Fla. L. Weekly D2209 (Fla. App. 3 Dist. 1990)
* Mercedes Equipment Rental v. Kelly Tractor Co,, 566 So.2d 802 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1990)
* Horizon Research Laboratories v. Flores, 550 So.2d 478 (Fla. App. 4 Dist. 1989)
Brian M. Abelow is an associate at Benson Mucci & Weiss, PL and a manager of All Property Title & Escrow, LLC. His clients range from large to small corporations, wealthy to low-income individuals, as well as private and commercial lenders. Brian has represented clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and has assisted in excess of several hundred clients purchase and sell their properties. He is also a licensed Title Insurance Agent with First American Title Insurance, where the firms’ affiliated Title Company All Property Title & Escrow issues title insurance for Lenders, Sellers and Purchasers.
In addition, Brian’s practice involves a wide range of civil litigation focusing exclusively on the real estate, construction, and business related disputes. Brian is respected in the community as a strong straight shooting litigator who will zealously fight for his clients’ rights.
Brian graduated from the University of Florida, in 2006 receiving his B.S. in Finance with a minor in Entrepreneurship. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in 2009. While in law school Brian was an active member of Nova Law Review and the Moot Court Society. Brian started with the Firm as a law clerk in January, 2008 and became an Associate of the Firm in September, 2009.
Brian is also very involved in his community where he is an active member of both the Broward and Palm Beach County Bar Associations. Additionally, he is also actively involved in the Jupiter, Tequesta, Hope Sound Board of Realtors and the Palm Beach County Board of Realtors. When not assisting his clients Brian enjoys playing golf and attending Miami Heat basketball games.